The kids are back at school and the air is becoming cool. That means it’s that time of the year, the annual Tequila Tour is finally here!
Let’s be honest. We can all agree that every happy memory begins and ends with tequila. So buy your tickets now by clicking HERE! A ticket is only $25 (in advance–buy now! it takes one click), $30 (at the door–why wait? be smart), and gets you 10 tequila pours, complimentary appetizers made by Executive Chef James Blanton, a true artisan and powerhouse (literally) in the kitchen, live music and entertainment, free merchandise/swag to take home, the famous Iron Cactus tequila snifter and most important, a night to create new happy memories. Bring all your friends and do the only tour where the guides pour you tequila.
If you’re still not convinced why you shouldn’t miss the annual Tequila Tour on Sept 10th at 6 p.m. at the Iron Cactus in North Austin (10001 Stonelake Blvd.), here are 11 reasons that should do the trick.
11. Be On the Iron Cactus Tequila Tour Kiss Cam.
10. Meet a cast member from the hit show Friends (depending on how much tequila you’ve had).
9. Who doesn’t love tequila?
8. There is a Patron Saint of Tequila and it’s not Patrón.
7. No Meme Necessary.
6. A double entendre that only Texans and Tequila lovers get.
5. Live music by an awesome Austin band or singer (American Idol Finalist, Kendall Beard, performed last year).
4. Dance! Dance! Dance! While holding your precious Iron Cactus snifter.
3. Spot future America’s Got Talent finalist
2. The Whip was invented at last year’s Tequila Tour…
1) …So was the Nae Nae.
Click HERE now and buy your Tequila Tour tickets!
(All photos used on this blog post were taken from last year’s Tequila Tour.)